Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wedding Details - Supplier Feature: Rebecca Avis Photography

As a wedding supplier myself I know how important it is to be passionate about the work you do; it is essential to be enthusiastic about every wedding and every couple's needs. I am on the search for truly passionate suppliers to showcase in my blog and the first of these is Rebecca Avis Photography. Below Rebecca has described why she does what she does and what she can offer to brides and grooms nationwide, she has also kindly allowed us to show some examples of her photographs.

Regards,

Angela McGurk


Capturing the Emotion as well as the Memories.

 I'm an old romantic and I LOVE weddings so for me being a Wedding Photographer was an obvious choice.  I pride myself on offering flexible wedding packages that can accommodate most planning budgets. Being passionate, reliable and friendly, my honest aim is to capture the emotion of your big day.
                          

 Memories are made on the day but are treasured for a lifetime.

I appreciate that a wedding is driven by emotion and excitement and I find it rewarding to be able to remind people of the romance of the day through my pictures. Every wedding is unique and special and I aim to reflect that in my photography with both contemporary and traditional pictures, capturing those secret moments that will surprise and delight you.


Although I am now back living in Surrey, I do cover the whole of the UK, including Wales, Scotland and sometimes Ireland. I will always try my best to work with your budget to help make your day perfect.



Product: Wedding and Boudoir Photography
Rebecca Avis Photography
Facebook
Email: avisphotography@yahoo.co.uk
Phone: 07706214045

Thank you for reading,
Rebecca Avis



No comments:

Post a Comment